Salary Range: MPR/UPS
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent Post
Featherstone Primary School, Glenville Drive, Erdington, Birmingham B23 6PR
Tel: 0121 675 9740 email: email@example.com
Start Date: September 2019
Featherstone Primary School is a welcoming, supportive, pupil focussed and inclusive two form entry primary school with a strong reputation in the local area. We are looking for a class teacher to join our dedicated and hardworking team. Applications are welcome from NQT's as well as experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent practitioner who has a proven track record of good teaching in training and/or in post
- Ambitious, imaginative, able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve
- Flexible, creative and committed to developing their expertise as a teacher
- Well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Good subject knowledge of the core subjects
- A team player with a great sense of humour!
We can offer the successful candidate:
- Fantastic children who are keen to learn and behave well.
- A supportive team of staff and school leaders.
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and the local community.
- Tailored CPD opportunities.
- A well-resourced school with fantastic outdoor facilities.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. For an application pack or to arrange a visit please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 15.03.19 noon